[GRASS-user] Pansharpening Landsat 8 Imagery

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Fri Jul 29 10:36:28 PDT 2016

Markus Neteler wrote
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Nikos Alexandris
> <

> nik@

> > wrote:
>> You can use the module from either the GUI or the TUI, within from a
>> running GRASS-GIS session.
>>
>> I know that people have installed and used it in Windows too.  I have
>> never had the opportunity to test it on a Windows system myself though.
>
> Now it is also available for Windows (the Windows Addons are compiled
> on a weekly base)
>
> https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass70/x86_64/addons/latest/
>
> Hence, g.extension or the extension menu entry will fetch it for you.

installing by g.extension in winGRASS7 works, but starting the script:

---------
C:\>i.fusion.hpf --help

 Fusing high resolution Panchromatic and low resolution Multi-Spectral data
base
d on the High-Pass Filter Addition technique (Gangkofner, 2008)

Usage:
 i.fusion.hpf.py [-l2c] pan=filename msx=filename(s)[,filename(s),...]
   suffix=suffix string [ratio=rational number] [center=string]
   [center2=string] [modulation=string] [modulation2=string]
   [trim=rational number] [--overwrite] [--help] [--verbose] [--quiet]
   [--ui]

Flags:
  -l   Linearly match histogram of Pan-sharpened output to Multi-Spectral
input
  -2   2-Pass Processing (recommended) for large resolution ratio (>=5.5)
  -c   Match color table of Pan-Sharpened output to Multi-Spectral input
 --o   Allow output files to overwrite existing files
 --h   Print usage summary
 --v   Verbose module output
 --q   Quiet module output
 --qq  Super quiet module output
 --ui  Force launching GUI dialog

Parameters:
          pan   High resolution Panchromatic image
          msx   Low resolution Multi-Spectral image(s)
       suffix   Suffix for output image(s)
                 Names of Pan-Sharpened image(s) will end with this suffix
                default: hpf
        ratio   Custom ratio
                 Custom ratio overriding standard calculation
       center   Center cell value
                 Center cell value of the High-Pass-Filter
                default: low
      center2   2nd Pass center cell value
                 Center cell value for the second High-Pass-Filter (use -2
flag)

                default: low
   modulation   Modulation level
                 Modulation level weighting the HPF image determining
crispness
                default: mid
  modulation2   2nd Pass modulation level (use -2 flag)
                 Modulation level weighting the second HPF image determining
cri
spness (use -2 flag)
                default: mid
                 min: Minimum: 0.25
                 mid: Mid: 0.35
                 max: Maximum: 0.5
         trim   Trimming factor
                 Trim output border pixels by a factor of the pixel size of
the
low resolution image. A factor of 1.0 may suffice.

way.
--------

terminating in an unusal way.

any idea?