[GRASS-user] Problems with Numpy and matplotlib after updatingthrough OSGeo4W

Bartolomei.Chris Bartolomei.Chris at ensco.com
Mon Jun 6 23:32:19 PDT 2016

I have an intern who just loaded the OSGeo4W64 distribution of GRASS 7.0.4 and has the same problem ... in our environment we are using the msys package (have GRASS_SH set to msys) but he forgot to install msys which he supposedly did this last afternoon. I am waiting to hear if he still has the numpy issue still and will post if installing msys resolved the issue.  If not - then yes, I have the same problem.

Chris Bartolomei P.E.
Engineer/Scientist
ENSCO, Inc.
bartolomei.chris at ensco.com