[GRASS-user] setting snap an min_area for v.in.ogr

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Thu Jun 9 03:55:40 PDT 2016

Moritz,

thank you very much for your help. I understand so far whats going on. But I did not choose any menu items; I typed v.in.ogr in the console window, and then the reduced wizard showed up. So the flag --ui is what I need.

Is --ui available for every GRASS command? Or is there a way for the user to see/to learn if 2 wizards for the same command are existing?

In most cases, I'd love to see all options available because my input datasets often require filtering, selecting or setting tolerances.

Thank you once more.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

UWE FISCHER