[GRASS-user] How to define the png image dimensions when using d.mon?

jean pierre huart jph at openjph.be
Thu Mar 10 00:48:46 PST 2016

I did it also directly in the terminal and it's the same result.
Adding 'width' and 'height' parameters to d.mon has given the expected
result.

viascript.png PNG 1280x960 1280x960+0+0 8-bit DirectClass 72.7KB 0.000u
0:00.000

(NB I tried it before unsuccessfully, but I was not deleting the
existing image, thanks for mentioning it to me).

d.mon still fails for the transparent background.
I used the parameter 'bgcolor' to change the background color, but
declaring bgcolor='none' give me an error.
'transparent' parameter does not exists. Any idea on which parameter to
use for such behaviour?

With these tests, I have the impression that 'GRASS_RENDER_TRANSPARENT',
'GRASS_RENDER_HEIGHT', 'GRASS_RENDER_WIDTH' are not taken into account
by d.mon.
  I still have to test all this using another location instead of the
one I've set up.

--
Jean Pierre Huart