[GRASS-user] select areas

Daniel Torres nobeeakon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:10:21 PDT 2016

Thanks for the answer Veronica, sadly it didn't worked. As far as I
understand, using v.select with the flag -r , selects the common boundary
first, so it is the excluded when in the reverse selection is done, don't
understand how exactly to solve that using only v.select. Instead I
v.select(ed) -r , then v.extract centroids, and finally v.select areas that
overlap with centroids.

Meanwhile waiting for the beautiful GRASS 7 for Debian.

Thanks again, and nice day.
Daniel