[GRASS-user] i.atcorr - segfault on OSX

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 04:54:38 PDT 2016

Carlos,

The aerosol model is the 4th line in the parameter file. You have set the
aerosol model to 15. But in the i.atcor manual, the values range from 0 to
11. Could that be the problem? i.atcor issues an unknown aerosol model
warning and assumes you are trying to enter aerosol models by hand. Hence
it sets your visibility to -0.1 (ground altitude) and other parameters
wrong.

Cheers
Daniel