[GRASS-user] v.rast.stats with mode?

patrick s. patrick_gis at gmx.net
Thu Mar 31 01:32:17 PDT 2016

Following Anna's suggestion I had to find out that r.mode has to option
to handle NULL values, i.e. exclude it from calculation? I need to
aggregate rasters to polygons, with rasters covering only a small part
of the polygon. As I realized now r.mode returns NULL in such case.
Setting NULL with r.null null=9999 it will return 9999 for all of these.

Is there a solution to that problem?
Patrick