[GRASS-user] define a region by 2 epsg

Mourad Boutouchent mourad.boutouchent at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 16 08:10:01 PDT 2016

I'm working on watershed hydrology, then I went to obtain drainage direction, accumulation zones, streams system and elementary watersheds of a study area. However I work on an area which belong to 2 EPSG (EPSG 3313 and EPSG 2972).

I download all the SRTM tiles of the study area and have filled the voids. I merged these tiles and projected the result in the EPSG 2972 (initially WGS84). Of course, a part of the DTM has negative EAST coordinates which cause errors when assinging region and running r.watershed and r.water.outlet.
I tryed to work in WGS84 but still r.water.outlet does not work.

Is it possible to define a region with  two EPSG? How achieve r.water.outlet with success
I'm quite locked...Any help ?