[GRASS-user] r.stream addons dll is incorrect

Bartolomei.Chris Bartolomei.Chris at ensco.com
Fri May 6 16:25:40 PDT 2016

Let me add to this - it looks like there are more library calls within the module that are pointing to the GRASS 7.0.4RC1 library instead of the GRASS 7.0.4 library ... the next one I came across is lbgrass_dbmibase.7.0.4RC1 ... I came across this error running r.stream.order but I suspect more if not all the r.stream addons have this issue with some, most, or all of the library calls.

Thanks,
:)
Chris

Chris Bartolomei P.E.