[GRASS-user] Problem running i.segment.stats

James Duffy james.philip.duffy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 05:27:25 PDT 2016

Hello,

I'm using GRASS 7.0.4 on the OSGeoLive pre-built operating system. I have
installed the addon 'i.segment.stats' to use with my output from
'i.segment.uspo'.

When selecting the 'rasters' input for this tool, I choose the original
layers that were used to create the segmented map in the first place. Upon
execution of 'i.segment.stats', i get the following error:

Element type should be "cell" and not "raster.

The tool does not continue and outputs a blank .csv file.

Any help solving this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

--
*James Duffy*
PhD Researcher