[GRASS-user] d.what.vect highlighting

Dave Roberts droberts at montana.edu
Wed Oct 19 07:07:29 PDT 2016

Recent versions of GRASS (at least as of 7.3, maybe sooner) added a
highlight feature to the wx query tool (or d.what.vect) that paints the
selected feature yellow for identification.  This works well when the
map is all gray polygons, but changes the color scheme of colored
thematic maps in a way I find confusing.

I would have expected that it would only influence the polygon I click
on, but often other polygons change color as well, depending on their
cat values in other tables.

Is there a way to turn this behavior off?

Dave Roberts