[GRASS-user] Extracting vegetation phenology from Landsat-based time series

Sajid Pareeth spareeth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 04:13:43 PDT 2016

Dear Nikos

I was also looking for the same functionalities very recently. Closest
solution i could find is the 'greenbrown' package in R. Atleast we could
make use of the GRASS-R interface to implement the work flow.

Phenology function in this package has a good comprehensive list of
functions as in timestat and spirits.
See fig4 here: http://greenbrown.r-forge.r-project.org/phenology.php

If you find anything else, please do post here.

And above all, it would be really great to have these functionalities in
GRASS ;)

Regards

Sajid