[GRASS-user] Importing .adf files

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 8 12:43:26 PDT 2016

   If I correctly remember, .adf is the file format for ESRI Grid files
(raster). When I run 'r.in.gdal -f' I don't see the extension listed or any
obvious reference to it.

   I have LiDAR data in a set of .adf files and selecting hdr.adf to import
seems to be working; no error message so far and it's chomping away at
reprojecting the data.

   If this is not the correct import module, please let me know.
Alternatively, if it is the correct module the perhaps it should be listed
among all formats and mentioned on the man page.

Rich