[GRASS-user] Unable to link to postgis/postgresql

Stefan Lüdtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 13 03:09:56 PDT 2016

Hi Moritz,

thanks for the hints but non of them worked.

As additional info. I have configured a couple of odbc connections I use
in R. Using these connections in GRASS do not give an error but do not
show any tables. Those odbc connections work as well from libreoffice.

That's it from my side so far.

Stefan

--
Stefan Lüdtke

Section 5.4- Hydrology
Phone: +49(0)331-288-2821
Fax: +49(0)331-288-1570
Email: sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences
Foundation under public law of the federal state
of Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, D-14473 Potsdam