[GRASS-user] Unable to link to postgis/postgresql

Stefan Lüdtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 14 09:04:29 PDT 2016

Hi,

I will work through that during the weekend.

An example is not that easy with a remote database ...

Cheers,

Stefan

--
Stefan Lüdtke

Section 5.4- Hydrology
Phone: +49(0)331-288-2821
Fax: +49(0)331-288-1570
Email: sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences
Foundation under public law of the federal state
of Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, D-14473 Potsdam