[GRASS-user] v.edit tool=merge

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Fri Sep 23 08:44:52 PDT 2016

Thanks Markus,
indeed it works much much faster !

However on my data I notice the result is slightly different from the
one I get with  6.4, i.e. some segments don't snap to each other : where
I should have a result with 199 lines I have 217 objects. If I try to
snap them manually via wx digitizer, it fails too.
Later I noticed that when applying twice the command, the result is
finally correct (199 lines).

Vincent.