[GRASS-user] v.edit tool=merge

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Fri Sep 23 13:27:21 PDT 2016

Le vendredi 23 septembre 2016 à 22:17 +0200, Markus Metz a écrit :
> At least you got a working solution.

Yes, thanks !

working with the same dataset, I ran into several GUI crashes (no
time/no way to get an error message cause the window shuts up
immediately, perhaps there's a log file but I don't know where) when
trying to edit the vector layer. In the source vector file (extracted
from a blender file, anyway) I purged two double vertices, reimported
it, then digitizing went fine in the end. It sounds like a zero-length
line issue again, no ?

Best,
Vincent.