[GRASS-user] r.inund.fluv: adding and using

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:10:40 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>   Can r.inund.fluv be used to show the extent of flooding if a channel is
> blocked, e.g. by a family of beavers building a vacation home?

I would say so.

You can also look at this new model:

https://www.itzi.org/

>   When using the GUI Setting -> Addon extensions -> install addon
> extensions, default repository, raster, r.inund.fluv does not appear in the
> list of available extensions. Is it located elsewhere?

I think the addon is for grass 6 only. Perhaps ask the authors of this paper:
http://geomatica.como.polimi.it/workbooks/n12/FOSS4G-eu15_submission_177.pdf

I know they were mentioning they are working on  GRASS 7 version.

Anna