[GRASS-user] r.inund.fluv: adding and using

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 26 14:28:09 PDT 2016

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016, Anna Petrášová wrote:

> I think the addon is for grass 6 only. Perhaps ask the authors of this
> paper:
> http://geomatica.como.polimi.it/workbooks/n12/FOSS4G-eu15_submission_177.pdf
>
> I know they were mentioning they are working on  GRASS 7 version.

Anna,

   Well, that explains why I did not find it.

> You can also look at this new model:
> https://www.itzi.org/

   This is my next step; the author pointed me to it last week and I gave it
a superficial look.

   Now that I have the DEM in the correct projection with cell resolution of
3x3 international feet and enlarged the project's analytical area I should
be able to model flows and floods.

Thanks,

Rich