[GRASS-user] Analyzing level ground

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 26 16:31:09 PDT 2016

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016, Laurent C. wrote:

> If it is the case, you might give Itzï a try:
> https://www.itzi.org/

Laurent,

   I'm emulating your tutorial with my data and have run into an error with
r.water.outlet:

r.water.outlet in=be_drainage out=watershed coord=753992.63435,57992.905159
--overwrite
WARNING: Ignoring point outside computation region: 753992.6343,57992.9052
  100%

   The coordinates are those of a culvert inflow (easting, northing) in
international feet. Do I need to create a new location to convert these
value to meters or have I done something else incorrectly?

Regards,

Rich