[GRASS-user] Analyzing level ground

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:11:07 PDT 2016

Hello Rich,

Could you check that the point you want to set as outlet is inside your
Region? Please check your Region extend.
For the units, as long as the location is not in lat-long, Itzï will run.
But it expects SI units, so using feet might gives you unexpected results.
I would suggest to work with the units given in the manual.

Regards,
Laurent