[GRASS-user] 7.3.svn observations

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:49:47 PDT 2016

Hi Rich,

I can see what's the problem now. You typed text in the d.text window
which automatically creates a temporary file with that text. Path to
that temp file is saved in the gxw file,but then the files are
deleted. I don't have currently a good way to fix this. You have to
save it into a regular file. Please open a ticket for this.

Anna