[GRASS-user] 'Maximum vector line maps loaded'

Alec Ventura alecventura at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:08:00 PDT 2016

Hi folks, I have this problem:

I'm trying to draw some 3d boreholes, I was able to draw about 70 of then, but I have about 110 boreholes and grass shows me this message:

'Maximum vector line maps loaded'

So on other hand I have tried to use v.patch command to put all my boreholes on one vector layer only. But the v.path layer dont support 3d.

I have checked the documentation and there is a MAX_VECTS constant that limits the number of vectors my workspace can have.

I need some help to: or increase the MAX_VECTS variable value, or some other command like v.patch to unify all my boreholes.

Tnks you all,

Alec Ventura.