[GRASS-user] r.watershed

Shane Carey careyshan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 04:00:22 PST 2017

I just used the tutorials from this page
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Creating_watersheds to extract the stream
network - however it could be more accurate so was wondering is r.terraflow
a better option for me. I was using r.watershed originally

Do you know why sink filling is needed for r.terraflow and not for
r.watershed?

Thanks.