[GRASS-user] Install GRASS stable and experimental in parallel

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Dec 14 04:26:07 PST 2017

Hi Markus,

Many thanks for the swift reply and the clarification!
Will think about website improvements and come back to you…

I would assume, being able to have package based installations of test versions in parallel to the current stable would make it easier for casual testers or people interested in certain features of development versions to get more involved in early testing in general…
Meaning, if that is technically possible it could be a good thing to do, in order to increase number of testers and early adopters… Just a thought…

Cheers
Stefan