[GRASS-user] [d.*] command not executing from standalone script

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:33:41 PST 2017

Hi,

[once more, please keep discussion on ML]

> I tried still no luck. I am in windows 10. I tried whole day so almost out
> of option. Your help will be grateful.

I tested script on Windows too, it worked, I just needed to increase
sleep to 2secs. This is hidden bug when using graphical monitors in
scripts. It should be solved. You should get at least some error. Eg.
unknown monitor size. Can you reproduce this issue with north carolina
dataset? If so, please sent us the sample.

1) does your script work from running GRASS (launch script from the GUI) [1]
2) does your script work with file-based display drivers (d.mon
start=cairo output=/path/to/image.png; d.vect ...; d.mon stop=cairo)

?

Ma

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/gui/icons/grass/script-load.png

--