[GRASS-user] [d.*] command not executing from standalone script

Ang Sherpa angsherpa232 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 02:59:43 PST 2017

Hi Martin,

My script work from "Launch Script" command within Grass Gis environment.
However, as a standalone script it just executes nothing not even error.
So, sleep.time(2) is also not working as expected. Am I missing something?
I have attached the script that I used herewith this mail.

Will be looking forward to hearing from you.

*Regards,*
*Ang Dawa Sherpa*
*GIS technician - Irrigation Master Plan*
*WRPPF - DOI, Nepal Government*
*Lalitpur*
*contact: 984 007 3861*