[GRASS-user] Color equalization after patching/mosaicking the satellite data from multiple scenes

anna zanchetta ciupava at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:43:31 PST 2017

Hi Sajid and Nikos,

I'm also in the same situation, needing to patch (mosaic) several Landsat5
images from the 80s, different dates and different paths.
I wasn't considering radiometric corrections though, but the histogram
matching, and for this I've tried to use i.histo.match addon, which showed
for me some problems.
Therefore I'm considering to retouch the script of the addon, and I did
already contact the author (Luca Delucchi) for this and subsequently Markus
Neteler, who made me available the source for the theoretical basis behind
it - in Italian. If you have any suggestions or want to collaborate, please
let me know, it's not an easy time for me to invest in this new issue and
any help will be welcome.
If you prefer to continue this discussion off-list, that will be fine for
me.
Bye!

Anna