[GRASS-user] Fwd: r.modis.download error

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 18 12:09:11 PST 2017

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Gianluca Massei
<agr.gianluca.massei at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm tryng to use r.modis.download but I can't get the data I need.
> According with the module man page and pyModis docs, I've made a setting.txt
> file with username and password for access in
> https://urs.earthdata.nasa.gov, and i run this command:
> r.modis.download -d --verbose
> settings=C:\Users\gianluca\Documents\ModelliGIS\MODIS\MODIS_GRASS\SETTING.txt
> product=ndvi_aqua_sixteen_250 tiles=h18v04 startday=2015-01-01
> endday=2015-12-31
>  after several minutes, I get the error message reported in atteched file
> "output_command.txt"
>
> I'm using GRASS 7.2.0RC2 (64bit) in windows 10 and in linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS
> Could anybody help me, I can't undertand what I'm wrong.

Nothing wrong - r.modis is still lacking some updates which have
already been done in the pymodis "master" code.
Luca plans to resync r.modis.* during the upcoming community sprint:

https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2017

Markus

--
Markus Neteler