[GRASS-user] Help

Szalona P Patrycja2131 at onet.pl
Tue Jun 6 12:16:17 PDT 2017

Hello :D My name is Patricia and need help with GRASS. Will be visible if you
help me find some information about the GRASS operation:D  So I need to know
:
1.What is the proper sequence of the basic elements of the GRASS
hierarchical data structure?
2.Does g.region have mandatory parameters? If yes, then specify what ?
3.To open multiple graphical monitors, command line mode allows the GRASS
system ?
4.What is the full (obligatory) syntax of a command that allows you to
display basic GRASS layer information?
5.How do you know the parameters of a region assigned to a raster layer
called powiats? Enter a command or command to let you know.
6.The command syntax along with the appropriate parameter to display the
vector layers available in the system?
7.Command name and its mandatory parameters to display a composite image
composed of three RGB color channels. Layer names can be fictitious
8After changing the working area (computational), this information should be
passed to the graphical command line mode window. Give commands that you can
use
9.To test how many pixels in the raster layer have a given average value,
use the command
Along with the parameters (flags):
10.
Write the command syntax along with the formula (raster map calculator),
which will give you a new raster floating point class, called alpha, as a
result of the formula calculation:
alfa=(2⋅sin(srednia"\_"beta))/3
11
Write a command syntax that will allow you to calculate the TVI vegetative
index. The input layers are landsat_band3 and landsat_band4.
TVI=√((NDVI+0.5) )
I  really needs help because nobody at all does not want to give me any
information:/