[GRASS-user] Change value of cells in raster map

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 9 08:03:29 PDT 2017

On Fri, 9 Jun 2017, Mark Seibel wrote:

> Start editing the vector, then click "update/display attributes" button,
> then click the appropriate centroid and change the value in the vector
> table.

Mark,

   For one of the two maps created from the overall area this worked fine.
For the other map there is no table where I can change the centroid's value.
The othe map displays an 'Update attributes' dialog box with the layer and
category tab, but the area beneath that is blank. Perhaps I need to replace
the centroid in that map?

Rich