[GRASS-user] Change value of cells in raster map [UPDATE]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 9 08:11:45 PDT 2017

On Fri, 9 Jun 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  For one of the two maps created from the overall area this worked fine.
> For the other map there is no table where I can change the centroid's
> value. The othe map displays an 'Update attributes' dialog box with the
> layer and category tab, but the area beneath that is blank. Perhaps I need
> to replace the centroid in that map?

   Found a work-around. In the layer management window I selected the problem
map and chose 'Show attribute data'. In the manage tables tab I added a
second column of type float, then entered the value in the browse data tab.
Now both tables have an attribute column with appropriate values.

   On to v.to.rast ...

Rich