[GRASS-user] Matching Histograms for Aerial Photography?

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jun 21 00:43:08 PDT 2017

On 21/06/17 08:03, Jeshua Lacock wrote:

>> On Jun 20, 2017, at 6:02 AM, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
>>
>> You can try the addon: i.histo.match. You can install it with g.extension.
>
> Hi Moritz,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. Currently the data is raster - I assume I will have to convert it to imagery?

imagery = raster. To be more precise, imagery is raster data in which
pixel values are physical camera-like sensor values. But in terms of
format they are identical, so no need to convert.

> I tried installing the extension, but it fails with an SSL certificate error. I don’t see anyway to ignore or use a non-secure transfer.

I really cannot help you with that error. What you can do, however, is
download the addon as a zip file from [1] and install directly from that
zip with g.extension [...] url=/path/to/zipfile

Moritz

[1]
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/imagery/i.histo.match?format=zip