[GRASS-user] GRASS, ordinal not in range(128)

Andres Solarte e.andres.solartec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 04:59:48 PDT 2017

Hello Vero

Thank you for your answer, I'm glad to be here too!

I followed your steps and I have the same problem :(

GRASS 7.3.svn (prueba):~ > for i in `seq 1 5` ; do r.mapcalc
"prueba_andres${i} = 3" ; done
 100%
 100%
 100%
 100%
 100%
GRASS 7.3.svn (prueba):~ > t.create type=strds temporaltype=absolute
output=ndvi_andres title="NDVI prueba" description="prueba tesis"
semantictype=mean
GRASS 7.3.svn (prueba):~ >  t.register -i type=raster input=ndvi_andres
maps=`g.list raster pattern=prueba_andres* separator=comma`
start="2015-09-07" increment="1 days"
Reuniendo información del mapa...
ERROR: ascii,Definir tiempo absoluto válido para mapa <,25,26,ordinal not
       in range(128)

The dataset is available in the link below. The images were resampled but I
think that's not the problem :S

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5vy4w_s2kxmNXhnY0doYzQtN0E

Once again, thanks for your answer

Regards,