[GRASS-user] [snap pour point for r.water.outlet]

Ang Sherpa angsherpa232 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 23:21:44 PDT 2017

Thanks Johannes,

r.stream.snap does not have attribute table attached and throws an error:
"DB connection for vector map XXX not defined."

With this case, it won't be of any good use as coordinate of new snaped
point cannot be extracted for feeding into "r.water.outlet" - coordinate
field.

*Best,*
*Ang Dawa Sherpa*

*Regards,*
*Ang Dawa Sherpa*
*GIS technician - Irrigation Master Plan*
*WRPPF - DOI, Nepal Government*
*Lalitpur*
*contact: 984 007 3861*