[GRASS-user] [snap pour point for r.water.outlet]

Ang Sherpa angsherpa232 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:19:17 PDT 2017

Fixed issue with v.distance instead.

First stream network was converted into vector format. Any coordinate user
enter will be converted into vector on the fly and calculate the v.distance
between stream network and newly formed point vector. Finally, the point
vector will be deleted before the user enter another coordinate.

*Best,*
*Ang Dawa Sherpa*