[GRASS-user] Problems with r.surf.contour

Bianca Federici bianca.federici at unige.it
Thu Mar 30 01:37:01 PDT 2017

Dear Markus,

thank you very much for your suggestion... I never used the option -a in
g.region command!

The results improved a lot, but some problems are still present in the
linear interpolation between two contour levels.

Here you may see the slope map and a slope profile that enhance the not
proper result:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7olimii9s0m21rh/slope_contourlevel.PNG?dl=0

I hope that you or somebody else have other suggestions ;-)

     Bianca