[GRASS-user] Importing FileGDB with FIPS code

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Nov 3 14:53:00 PDT 2017

   A source data file has the projection of
"NAD_1983_HARN_StatePlane_Washington_South_FIPS_4602_Feet". When I look up
the conversion from FIPS 4602 to and EPSG code I find an ESRI code of
102439, but grass does not accept that for defining a new location.

   I have the EPSG codes for Washington(HARM) NAD83 in both ftUS and meters,
but not for state plane survey feet.

   Please advise me where to look for the proper way to define this location
when importing StatePlane data.

Rich