[GRASS-user] v.voronoi error: Found 0 points/centroids, but atleast 2 are needed

洪朝貴 ckhung at cyut.edu.tw
Sat Nov 25 05:43:07 PST 2017

Thank you Markus! It works now.

Printing the current region could help.
Re-wording the manual page may also help.
"Unlike most other vector functions, setting the
computation region is mandatory in order to deal with
infinite regions in the Voronoi diagrams."
Or something prominent like that.
I read somewhere that vector operations are not
affected by the region setting, and had success with
v.distance and v.delaunay without ever setting it.
The v.voronoi manual says
"The  bounds  of  the  output map are limited by the current region."
but I somehow ignored it as something to worry about later
if and when I get some output :-)

--
『我的野蠻工讀生』用高昂的『下賊船的代價』
綁架了我的文件! (請分別搜尋)

PGP Key ID: 4096R/5828A7A7
Fingerprint: 67AF B5AB 5242 3E99 16D7  EAF8 A94D 2C92 5828 A7A7