[GRASS-user] error in v.in.ogr with null values

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 03:14:45 PDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Ken Mankoff <mankoff at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has a bug been filed for this? I'm having trouble finding it on the Trac
site. I've just run into this issue also. The homebrew install GRASS lets
me import a raster that the MacPorts installation does not. It appears to
be this same bug. If there is no bug report, I'll file one.

This bug in v.in.ogr has been fixed on Aug 23, 2017 for trunk and relbr72.

Markus M

mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

>> On 17/08/17 09:07, Mira Kattwinkel wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Jonas,
>>>
>>> thanks for your suggestion.
>>>
>>> This looks like a useful workaround but it seems to be a more general
>>> issue. Is it a wanted behaviour that it is not possible without tricks
>>> to import shapes with empty table cells? As I wrote, it used to work
>>> just fine.
>>

>> I agree that this should "just work". Could you post a bug report,
ideally with a reproducible example / example data ?