[GRASS-user] problems with monitor

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez Javier.Alvarez at cedex.es
Wed Sep 6 00:42:18 PDT 2017

Dear people,

I found problems in managing the display commands and the monitor in my GIS-GRASS. I've installed grass72 in fedora 25. Raster and vector commands work fine, but not those for displaying. I can't properly manage d.legend, d.text or even d.erase because I can't erase previous texts or legends. Furthermore, the monitor disappears from time to time or freezes. I guess I have some problems with python libraries or whatever. Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Coordinador de Programa Técnico Científico

Javier.alvarez at cedex.es<mailto:Javier.alvarez at cedex.es>

Centro de Estudios Hidrográficos
Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, 3. 28005 Madrid
Tel.: (+34) 91 335 79 38