[GRASS-user] problems with monitor

balotti.and at gmail.com balotti.and at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 03:33:05 PDT 2017

Hi Javier,
Supposing you have compiled GRASS, have you all the libraries required
to run wxGUI?
Here a list of requirements:
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/README
Otherwise you could try also the point 4 to increase debugging level and
maybe get some more information about the problem when window freeze.

Best regards,

Andrea Balotti