[GRASS-user] OpenFileGDB input error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 25 09:02:48 PDT 2017

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017, Markus Metz wrote:

> Apparently you confused threads. A link is needed to
> 2016WSDACropDistribution.gdb.zip.

Markus,

   There are import issues with 2 OpenFileGDB datasets. The hydrography one
whose URL I provided should have 3 layers, but only the major streams layer
was imported using the GUI (and I checked all three on the input tab).

   The cropland file keeps segfaulting. And, it is supposed to have 2 layers
(areas and the crops in each), but only the first is shown as available for
import. Here's the URL to the above file:
<https://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/natresources/AgLandUse.aspx>. On the right side
column the file to download is "2016 Ag Land Use GIS Data".

Rich