[GRASS-user] i.atcorr results in all nulls for 3 out of 4 bands

gwen210 gjmiller at email.sc.edu
Thu Apr 5 14:36:19 PDT 2018

I was able to compile a new satellite sensor (from Planet labs) in the
i.atcorr module. I've tried several different things but I keep getting all
nulls for the red, blue, and green bands while getting good values for the
NIR. I know the region is correct, plus I get values for atmospherically
correcting the NIR band so I cannot think of anything else that may be
wrong! I've attached the file I generated with the create_iwave script. I
also followed the how to guide within the i.atcorr module, and tried this on
grass 7.5 and 7.4

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Gwen

planet_cpp_template.txt