[GRASS-user] Downloading 7.2.2 and 7.4.0 with Stand-alone installer

NAT_Deb nat.debese at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:43:30 PDT 2018

Hi,
I tried to find the problem using your procedure, but didn't find the broken
software.
I tested all folders that contains sqlite3.ddl except those surligned in red
in the attach file.
The sqlite3.dll files, I didn't rename are stored in :
   - C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro : I didn't have the permissions;
   - C:\Windows\System32 ;

src="WinGrassError1.png" border="0" class="center"/>

Before installing 7.4.0 version of Grass, I use to run the 7.0.0 version. Is
there a difference between 7.4.0 and 7.0.0 that can explain the problem?.
I also tried to install the 7.2.0 and had the same problem.
As I do not have the permissions to modify C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend
Micro (this program was installed by the computer department recently), is
there another way to install Grass GIS ?
With my best regards
Nat

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Grass-Users-f3884509.html