[GRASS-user] db.out.ogr issues

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:46:16 PDT 2018

The lat/long coordinates you get from DB.out.ogr probably comes from your
vector attributes, which contains the old coordinates.

When you project the data in Grass, the coordinates in the vector geometry
are updated but the attribute table is not changed. Try using v.to.db to
add the coordinates of each point to the attribute table and then export it
using DB.out.ogr.

Cheers
Daniel