[GRASS-user] workflow to import/georectify binary remote sensing data: POINTS file editing

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Fri Aug 17 01:11:54 PDT 2018

Hi Markus, all,

thanks for the feedback. The new temporary location option is a great feature.

However, I wonder whether having to manually create a POINTS file within the locations file structure is (still) the proper way to handle the rectification process in GRASS 7.x. This approach dates back to GRASS 4.x. There are no references to it in the recent documentation, so its kind of a (old-fashioned?) hack.

best
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>