[GRASS-user] Grass 7.4.0 install error

David Kodi kodi75.waze at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 11:40:04 PST 2018

I used the 64-bit package.  There don't appear to be any cached packages
in C:\ProgramData\Package Cache if that's what you mean.

Perhaps I could try uninstalling both  OSGeo4W and Grass, clean up any
remnants and attempt a re-install of Grass only.

thanks for your reply.

Kodi

David (kodi)
*Waze State Manager, Maryland*