[GRASS-user] R: Grass 7.4.0 install error

Aldo CLERICI aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Thu Feb 8 09:04:50 PST 2018

I tried to install 7.4.0 via OSGeo4W on my Windows 10 PC but without success (see error in att.1-2)
I installed 7.4.0, 7.2.2 via Stand-alone installer and 7.4.0 via OSGeoW4 on an old PC with Windows 7 and all work fine.
Surely something strange in my Windows 10 OS, but it's strange I was able to install 7.2.0 and 7.0.x not long ago.
I'll try to discover the problem with some Windows expert at my Department.
Many thanks to everybody.
Aldo Clerici