[GRASS-user] R: R: R: R: Grass 7.4.0 install error

Aldo CLERICI aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Sat Feb 17 04:07:34 PST 2018

Great! It works.
As regards to find the broken software, I have tenths (may be hundreds) of programs and I should need a lot of time. May be it's an old program I don't need anymore, so I'll wait for any broken software to fix it following your suggestions.
Many thanks again for your kind and very helpful interest.
Aldo Clerici